March 5, 2022
After over six months of planning, Lancerhacks finally happened and it went incredibly smoothly!
We did it! I will be writing at least one more post on this going over what went right/wrong but for this one I just wanted to thank the people who made it possible and talk a little bit more about what the actual projects looked like.
First of all, I want to thank the team that made it possible in the first place:
- - Ruhi: Absolutely carried the team on basically every front. Ruhi essentially organized the whole event singlehandedly, with the rest of us just tagging along. No, but seriously, Ruhi if you're reading this you did a phenominal job and I'll be sure to come back next year to see how things are going.
- - Everyone else: Avi, Ayush, Surya, Medha, Nina, Molly, Nitish, Pranav, Rithvik, Shlok, Swastik, and Angela
Lastly, I wanted to thank the participants who showed up! Thank you so much to each and every one of you who spent an entire day doing activities and hacking.
Please check out https://lancerhacks-v.devpost.com/project-gallery for more details on what all of the projects looked like!
P.S. I also wanted to have a small section here for posterity, just to remember the winners and their projects:
- - Best Solo Hack: Mental Health by Paulina
- - Most Innovative Hack: Dermoscan by Arjun, Mahati, Anaiy, and Bhavya
- - Best All Girls Hack: Hercules by Divya and Durga
- - Best Beginner Hack: The Future of NFTs by Siya, Nishka, Eunice, and Sherry
- - Best Themed Hack: Myriad by Leon, Spencer, Yitian, and Xuan
- - Third Place: GeoChattr by Maggie, Shubham, and Gautam
- - Second Place: To-Doodle by Smriti, Katherine, and Anya
- - First Place: Vocab Illustrator by Prasiddh, Sovie, Aditya, and Rohan